CAMPER VAN AND MOTORHOME CONVERSIONS
ADVANTAGES OF USING GO CNC FOR THE CAMPER VAN AND MOTORHOME INDUSTRY
• Minimum waste of material
The computer can "nest" the various profiles to the best advantage and save board.
• Labour saving, reduces manpower
No manual handling of board, no cutting or trimming required. Purely fit out, space saved in the workshop as well. More builds can now be fitted into the week as labour is freed up. Conversely labour can be reduced.
• Ease of stepping up of capacity
Very easy to cut more "sets" in a given time.
• Dust and noise reduced
Your workshop is dust and noise free.
• Does not use raw board edge
Unlike hand cutting where the edge of the board is used. On the CNC machine this is not used. Therefore the edge which is sometimes damaged or has a build up of laminate does not affect the finished article.
• Accurate radius, parallel lines and right angles
The machine cuts very accurately your patterns are replicated exactly and all radius and cuts are uniform.
• Accurate positioning of door catches
Exact positioning of door catch holes, aiding installation.
WHAT GO CNC PROVIDE
• Turn around service within 7 to 10 days
• We collect the vohringer board
• Deliver cut product to your premises
• Full confidentiality agreement to protect your designs
• Changes such as extra doors can be accommodated
• One-off cost for transferring patterns to computer
• Routing and edging trim can also be done
CAMPER VAN CONVERSION SALES
Guido Oakley | 01983 857050